Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/canadian/public_html/frontend/canadian_kiosk/templates/listing/kiosk2.php on line 304
Mission, Vision, Values
The Centre oversees the development of leading-edge research in areas that are closely connected to the clinical branches of excellence of the Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital:
- Vision health.
It also sees to maintain a relationship between basic research and clinical research.
The Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Research Centre (CRHMR) is responsible for fulfilling the research mandate of the Hospital’s mission. To achieve this, the Centre provides research investigators with an environment that is conducive to the advancement of scientific knowledge within the biomedical field. It also facilitates the transfer of technology into clinical practice as well as participates in training new research investigators and evaluating new technology.
The Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital Research Centre strives to become a world leader in its areas of excellence with the objective of improving people’s health. To achieve this, it adopts the following strategic directions:
- to provide a clear scientific program definition that maintains a continuum between basic research and clinical research;
- to increase the critical mass of research investigators;
- to ensure a scientific and academic environment of the highest quality;
- to foster a culture that is centered on innovation and performance;
- to develop strategic partnerships.
The realization of the Research Centre’s mission is based on a set of core values:
- Recognition: the CRHMR recognizes the outstanding quality of its research investigators and their scientific work, and acknowledges the importance of recognition by peers and the international community.
- Avant-gardism: the CRHMR ensures that its research investigators and students have access to a cutting-edge scientific and technological environment that is attractive and stimulating.
- Complementarity: the CRHMR recognizes the important contribution of basic research to a hospital environment and clinical milieu, and commits to maintaining complementarity between the research, care and education mandates of the Maisonneuve-Rosemont Hospital’s mission.
- Collaboration: aware of the multiple benefits that multidisciplinary work brings, the CRHMR encourages its research investigators and students to create cross-research synergy and partnerships with research investigators of other national and international centres.
- Respect: the CRHMR pays the utmost importance to respecting all those who support research, and constantly strives to improve the quality of care.
Location(s) of Business
5415 Assomption Boulevard,Montreal,Quebec,H1T 2M4e43078f